viernes, 26 de agosto de 2011

WEEK 10 REFLECTIONS

Dear All.

When something you enjoy very much finishes, there is a sensation that you need more and more of that. This is happening with me tonight. I have a sensation that I need more. More because I learned so many things that I want to have more classes and discussions. I need to read more, because every article here is so useful that I have created a necessity to open this course and read the articles, browsing the URL that were presented. And of course I really need more of writing in this space.

Of course, this Webskills course has to finish, but the way to get more of this is to apply all the new concepts that I acquired in practice with my students. To have more of this I have to share with my colleagues and co - workers at the university all the things I can do now using technology and I get more of this course when I keep in touch with all of you.

That is what I want. I want to now about you, what are you doing, where are you working, if you have applied your project or how was your plan. This is the way this course will not finish tonight, but it will stat again in each one of us.

Donna my endless gratitude for your effort, guidance and example of how to be a good teacher.

William Arthur Ward said "the great teacher inspires". All of you, dear teachers inspire.

Gabriela

2 comentarios:

  1. Dear Gabriela! I so agree with you that we can't imagine us without studying and practicing our ideas through blogs and comments. We wish not only practicing ourselves, but to receive thoughtful comments and valuable opinion of our colleagues! That is what we want! I will also so miss my colleagues, You, and our course tasks. I want as usual open my laptop and work again... Let's meet on Facebook and my e-mail is deryabki@msu.edu! With love, Natalia

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Dear Gabriela,

    What a beautiful thought you've closed your blog post with. I just love it. i agree with you--all the dear teachers in this course inspire! We will all miss you.

    Donna

    ResponderEliminar